2023 Returning Vendor Applications were in the Check-in Packet at the 2022 Festival. Replacement forms can be found HERE.
NOTE: Applications received after the due date on the form are not guaranteed their same booth location.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Endless Mountains Fiber Festival!
Applications for new vendors can be found HERE.
To be considered, please complete the New Vendor Application in full. All applications are reviewed by the Festival Committee and selection is made on a case-by-case basis. We look for unique, handmade, locally raised, and/or produced products. Vendors are required to have at least 70% natural fiber/fiber animal or fiber arts related products. Other non-fiber vendors will be considered on an individual basis. Direct sales vendors (thirty-one, pampered chef, origami owl…) will not be considered or accepted.
Food Vendor Applications are available HERE
REMINDERS FOR ALL VENDORS
WEEKEND OF THE FESTIVAL SET-UP & TEARDOWN
- Set up is on Friday between 2:00pm – 7:00pm
- Gates open at 7:00am on Saturday for additional set up
- Set up must be completed before gates open at 10:00am on Saturday
- Dismantling and clean up starts at 4:00pm on Sunday and must be completed by 7:00pm
- Spaces have roof cover only. Sheep Barn is a concrete floor, Cattle Barn is a dirt floor
- General map of the festival buildings: Festival Map
- Vendors bringing fiber animals to the festival must comply with festival rules and Health regulations, and sign an Animal Exhibitor Agreement.
- Camping is available on the fairgrounds to vendors only. No amenities are provided.
- Hotels near the fairgrounds are listed on the Local Amenities page.
- We suggest contacting the Department of Revenue to discuss whether you need to obtain a license to collect sales tax. There is no cost for the license. Scranton regional office: (570) 963-4585.